Some of our favorites Playlist!

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Who gets stung by bees?

Hello lady boys! Before we continue, please enjoy this whilst reading the rest of this post
Mumford & Sons // Little Lion Man by Stayloose

Ah, so there we are. This nice little gem of a band has just enough soul and folk to make me jig in my pants! I have enjoyed their album, and would recommend it to our entire fan base of this blog. There is so many fun songs I need to share. So stay tuned! I have just been working like 5 days a week, who does that?

And to add some visual stimulation

For those who haven't seen it, talk about a trip down memory lane! I just got the new arcade album, i heard great things so far. See you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, and i got stung by a bee 3 days ago, and my finger is still swollen... wft

    ReplyDelete