Some of our favorites Playlist!

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Guitar Chillax o'clock

Now I have been a big fan of Andy McKee for quite some time, but I have just started listening to this type of melodic guitar amazingness again after discovering a little goodness from my old friend visiting from Brazil. He and i once tried our hand at a talent show, and I wish he was still around to jam, because he has started playing stuff like this. *Increible* (spanish or italian accent)




And make sure you stick around at least till 1:50... I love it!


And the original inspiration to this type of music: Not the furious Tokyo variety (see what I did there?)


And a classic guitar piece that is sure to woo all the ladies, last and not least...




I love instrumental songs that are so melodic, story filled that you can't believe in hindsight that they didn't have lyrics!

No comments:

Post a Comment