Some of our favorites Playlist!

Monday, April 26, 2010

Junior Boys

Forgot about this band... a fun gem from a few years younder. Released in 2006, Junior Boys were one of those bedroom beat bands (triple alliteration!) that almost didn't make it... I liken them to a hellogoodbye meets the knife.
Junior Boys - In The Morning by AntiRebel

Speaking of the knife, most of you probably know them as I did... the silly band that covered Jose Gonzalez from that awesome sony commercial with all the bouncing balls in San Francisco (watch this in High def for pleasurable enjoyment... haha, i got those last 2 words from the Department of Redunduncy Dept.)


Au contraire! (Excuse my French). The knife in fact is the originators of "Heartbeats" Heartbeats by Rabid Records
I can't resist posting my other fav knife song... I think the keyboard melody grooves hard... especially when they hold out certain notes... makes me bob my head! The swedish voice a little weird, but let it grow on you. Also if anyone could teach me how to play this on keyboard, that would be sexy.
Like a Pen by Rabid Records

No comments:

Post a Comment