Some of our favorites Playlist!

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I would do Aischa to feel better everlong, tell me why!

Kick back! Sometimes when life gives you meatloaf, you will do anything for lemonade... speaking through the generations comes a gem that sometimes you can't help but just sit back, grimmace and play super loud on your drum set. Facial expressions not optional!



I mean love comes in many shapes and forms, and sometimes you need a thought box to really get your point across (in case you don't have a motorcycle to crash through buildings), one day you'll be real.

The remix in English by Outlandish: Outlandish - Aischa by DingDongThatsTheSong

Now this post isn't about love, but the love of music... old and new. Ergo, whilst there is so much gold to catch each other up on, I thought we could share a few favs to get aquainted. And because there is always a WTF moment in any relationship, the British have never lost any sense of irony to our guilty secret love affair with boy bands:


But I digress, I need your help. REALLLY. I would say one of my all time favorite songs is Everlong, and I almost feel ashamed to mention in the same sentence I don't know what the legendary Grohl means when he says "Promise not to stop when I say when." I mean I literally understand the words, figuratively speaking, but your help is without a doubt appreciated.


And in response to hot chip, yes, I want it that way. Or over-easy (see what I did there?).
Tell me why.

1 comment:

  1. Tell me why!!! Beautiful. Aisha remixed by Hot Chip would be nice!

    ReplyDelete