Some of our favorites Playlist!

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Who is more popular...

Firstly, here's a cool remix to a Hoodie Allen song, here

Now to some writing that has something to do with the title of this post. Sometimes I wonder if a band I like is more famous than Justin Bieber. And then I wake up from that nightmare! Of course the band isn't. Justin Bieber is the coolest and most famous, so suck it rest of the world.

When I'm not thinking of Justice Beaver, a crime-fighting beaver, I like to think about other music, like say, Phoenix, Chromeo, Cut Copy, and Hot Chip. Four bands that don't necessarily have the same listeners, but are all somewhere between pretty cool and really cool.

Who do you think has the most listeners? Take a moment. Think about it. Now go here!

I love charts.

To celebrate Phoenix, here's a cool remix to a cool song of theirs:



Phoenix - Lisztomania (Shook Remix) by Shook (Official)

No comments:

Post a Comment