Some of our favorites Playlist!

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Let's have a toast for the douchebags

This is pretty amazing.... I think its such a cool concept to put all of his best songs on the album together like this in such a powerful concept. I have to say, he is an extraordinary artist... I just wish I didn't know about his life outside of his albums... whats with douchebags like him and chris brown making such powerful songs that I can't resist. This video is really worth your time if you love his album... but it might make you you like it regardless! Watch in HD full screen.



I found this through just watching the vid of runaway (which is an excerpt of the movie), and had already found an incredible vid of all of the lights. The 2 different interpretations in the film below, and the epilepsy causing single vid are incredible! I'm actually really interested if anyone else has seen the full length and how it was received.

Also, I realized today that receipt is a hard word to spell.

No comments:

Post a Comment